Help and Frequently Asked Questions
What is the process to buy?
- Locate the Sleeping Baby Play in the store.
- Click “Add to cart” to add the product to your order.
- Once you have added the item to your basket press “Buy”.
- NO FAILURE TO REGISTER TO BUY .
- Enter the shipment data and choose the payment method you prefer: card, PayPal or transfer. Before paying, you will be able to verify the delivery time and the shipping costs.
- You will receive your purchase comfortably in your home.
You can pay for your purchase using the system you prefer:
- Credit or debit card : it is the fastest and most convenient system. We accept most credit and debit cards in the market.
- PayPal: if you prefer you can pay your order from PayPal. To do this you must have an account in this service and sufficient balance.
- Bank transfer : if you want you can pay your order by bank transfer. Once the order has been placed, you will receive an email indicating the account where the money will be deposited and when we receive it we will send the order home. Keep in mind that this method is slower because the procedures take a few days.
Is it safe to buy on the web?
Buying from SleepingBabyPlay is completely safe and reliable. Payments are handled through a reputable financial institution and all information is sent encrypted.
At no time we access the data of your card or account, this information is only managed by the bank that authorizes the payment. In addition, we have several security certificates that attest to the reliability of our website.
When will I receive my sleepingbabyplay?
Before buying, you will see the delivery time indicated on the card of the sleepingbabyplay, which most of the time is delivered in 24/48 hours (workable). For the Canary Islands the place will be between 3 and 7 working days.
You should be aware that Orders placed after 17:00 h. are prepared from the next day and will therefore arrive one working day later.
The company that will make the delivery will let you know when it is going to make the delivery and if you are not at home they will leave a notice to agree a new delivery or if you prefer to go to pick up the package at their office.
Know also that if payment is made by bank transfer the delivery time will be between 48 and 72 working hours.
What shipping costs do you charge?
The shipping costs vary according to the shipping zone:
- Spain are 4.95€ .
- Canary Islands are 15,65€ . taxes .
- Balearic Islands are 6,50€. taxes.
- Ceuta and Melilla are 18,33€. taxes .
- Portugal are 6,95€. + taxes.
For the rest of places consult the freight price through firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone 976 463 043